Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sunflower Showcase - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte

Sunflower Showcase - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte









 © Denise Bossarte

I admit it... I LOVE sunflowers. Especially when back-lit by the morning sun.
Here is a sampling I shot this morning at the Houston Arboretum and Nature Center.
Yep, Houston has two arboretums and I love going to both of them.

These are taken with my new macro lens and my new camera,
which I am still learning how to use. 
Just found out today you can dynamically set the focus by moving the 
focus rectangle around on the LCD with your finger! How cool is that!!

photos@foundworlds.com

Find more of my art at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing on our blog of Texas photography.